Tour 2 - Disney Spectacular
- Departure Location: Kissimmee
- Duration: 12 Miles
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs per passenger, max. combined total of 800 lbs for 4 passengers
- Note: Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time slot.
- Please Note: If only one seat is purchased, the passenger will be assigned to the next open slot for their purchased tour.
Fly Over Walt Disney World ResortThe Disney Spectacular Tour includes all of the Disney Springs Tour plus a birds-eye-view of Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Swan and Dolphin, All Star Resort, Blizzard Beach, Pop Century and Art of Animation, and ESPN Wide World of Sports.
In the comfort of an air-conditioned, professionally piloted helicopter, you’ll see the sites of Orlando like never before.
Take to the skies in a helicopter and see Orlando from a whole new perspective.
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at the time of booking.
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- For the comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, the weight limit per passenger is 300lbs with a maximum combined total of 800 lbs for 4 passengers.
- The Robinson R66 holds 4 passengers @300lbs per seat.
- The R44 holds 3 passengers @ 270lbs per seat.
- You must present your email confirmation for this tour when you arrive.
- After you book your tour, you will receive an email with your confirmation number and details about your tour.
- Please be sure to check your spam filter if you don’t receive this email.